Use authorized in a sentence
- I will tell you, so far as I am authorized to speak for the opposition, what we mean to do with you. 
- I will tell you, as far as I am authorized to speak for the Opposition, what we mean to do with you. 
- The privately printed West Point edition, the first printing of the text authorized by Mark Twain, of which but fifty copies were printed. 
- She need not restrict herself on the score of expense; the Prebrunn steward would be authorized to pay everything. 
- Existence was decorous, marriage an irrevocable step, wives were wives, and the Authorized Version of the Bible was true from cover to cover. 
- She might expect important results in their favour from an interview with Octavianus, so she at last authorized Proculejus to request an audience. 
- The additional force hereby authorized shall be discharged in part or in whole, if enlisted. 
- If its date had been 1762, I might feel authorized in disobeying its injunctions of privacy. 
- I do not feel authorized to furnish you with copies of letters in my possession without the consent of the writers. 
- We are all authorized to pursue happiness, and we do as a general thing make a pursuit of it. 
- If General McClellan and General Halleck deem it necessary to declare and maintain martial law in Saint Louis, the same is hereby authorized. 
- Mr. Bitter was a legally authorized fox, and could take fees. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word authorized in a sentence? How do you use authorized in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word authorized? It may also be related to exam find school, grade school, training, and teaching.
Example sentences with the word authorized, a sentence example for authorized, and authorized in sample sentence.