Use attire in a sentence
- This was all; yet even in this subdued attire she was divinely beautiful. 
- Gold and silver trappings lay there in abundance, costly articles of attire studded with precious stones . 
- Behind them, in the shadow, a middle-aged woman in plainer attire. 
- A man in strange attire appeared at the door. 
- Delightful illusion of paint and tinsel and silk attire, of cheap sentiment and high and mighty dialogue! 
- The most beautiful Maiden entrances Above wonderfully there, Her beautiful golden attire glances, She combs her golden hair. 
- I have tried keeping one set of bridal attire for all occasions. 
- His left arm is helpless, his rich attire hangs about him in rags. 
- Another person whom I recognized lacked a large portion of the front of his attire, and seemed sublimely unconscious of the fact. 
- Many folks are astir, and all in scant attire and full of eager thirst for tidings. 
- One does not appreciate how dull it is until the varnished, bright green attire of the infrequent lemon tree pleasantly intrudes its contrast. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word attire in a sentence? How do you use attire in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word attire? It may also be related to educations words starting with, online course, instructional, and degree.
Example sentences with the word attire, a sentence example for attire, and attire in sample sentence.