Use attached in a sentence
- True, his wife was attached to Kuni, but she had little influence over her vicious husband. 
- Besides, the woman to whom he had become attached at the Nore had been put ashore on the day Dyck gained control. 
- Lists of all purchases had to be made out, and values attached, to facilitate matters at the custom-house. 
- On each deck in the forepart of the ship sat twelve rowers, their aprons attached by costly fastenings. 
- They had not, however, attached the additional rope to rocks, and nothing was said about it. 
- The name here given is a substitute for the one actually attached to the pamphlet. 
- However attractively the future is painted to them, they are attached to the planet with which they are already acquainted. 
- If John ever came across it in his reading, he attached no meaning to the word. 
- Cynthia could not but think there was very little self-denial attached to this. 
- The condition she attached to this bequest showed the same keen, alert spirit that had guided her through life. 
- But still you are attached to them, at all events. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word attached in a sentence? How do you use attached in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word attached? It may also be related to literacy instructional, degree, student educ, homework, and esl.
Example sentences with the word attached, a sentence example for attached, and attached in sample sentence.