Use assuredly in a sentence
- Assuredly Ranulph meant that his father should not be hanged. 
- How assuredly he spoke! 
- Here is a man who assuredly knows who they are: if we are, not much mistaken, he is their mouthpiece. 
- Assuredly a man loses something of natural courage and self-confidence when he has done a thing of which he should be, and is, ashamed. 
- He will not have you killed assuredly not! 
- Most assuredly I do believe that body and mind are much influenced by the kind of food habitually depended upon. 
- Had he not been subjected during primeval times to natural selection, assuredly he would never have attained to his present rank. 
- His voice assuredly at this point had a touch of scorn. 
- This sight would assuredly please her, and for once he would be able to say something flattering about her people. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word assuredly in a sentence? How do you use assuredly in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word assuredly? It may also be related to learn worksheet, educational, high school education, esl, and homework.
Example sentences with the word assuredly, a sentence example for assuredly, and assuredly in sample sentence.