Use assurance in a sentence
- Melissa seemed satisfied with this assurance, for she walked on for some time in silence. 
- Venters breathed lighter when that was over, and felt a sudden assurance in the success of his enterprise. 
- This assurance of the comedy it contained, however, did not serve to fortify her misgivings. 
- This assurance somewhat soothed her while she remained among people of her own calling. 
- Never before had she been in the presence of one who talked like this, with such assurance and ease. 
- This assurance also seemed to Wolff an enigma. 
- Her hand was on the arm of his chair, and the act of laying his own on it was an assurance stronger than words. 
- But the assurance of his love completely filled her heart and cast every care entirely into the shade. 
- Their concurrence, if obtained, will give assurance of their severally adopting emancipation at no very distant day upon the new constitutional terms. 
- This assurance would end the struggle now and save the Union forever. 
- Yet with what bold assurance he had protested that his heart belonged solely to her. 
- The extraordinary calmness and good order with which the millions of voters met and mingled at the polls give strong assurance of this. 
- The marquise received Barbara with the assurance that she had found in her a warm, nay, a maternal friend. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word assurance in a sentence? How do you use assurance in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word assurance? It may also be related to grades, preschool, school districts tuition, homeschool, tutors, education online teach charter, school, and exam.
Example sentences with the word assurance, a sentence example for assurance, and assurance in sample sentence.