Use assigned in a sentence
- The command of the Army of Virginia is specially assigned to Major-General John Pope, as commanding general. 
- While I was set to studying Greek, he was released from it and assigned to modern languages and the arts and sciences. 
- Peter had assigned quarters to the English soldiers outside, and after a consultation with the new commandant, Jan Van der Does, gave them officers. 
- The preliminary emancipation proclamation, issued in September, was running its assigned period to the beginning of the new year. 
- I speak not of the position assigned to a State in the Union by the Constitution, for that is a bond we all recognize. 
- Agriculture, confessedly the largest interest of the nation, has not a department nor a bureau, but a clerkship only, assigned to it in the government. 
- He must be excused from commanding, because he had been assigned to shore duty. 
- Not until she entered the second room, which she had assigned to her guest, did she find Barine, who was weeping bitterly. 
- The specific task assigned to his command has been to provide against any danger to the capital of the nation. 
- Two councillors were assigned to each Convivium, and thus these arrangements were in Protestant hands. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word assigned in a sentence? How do you use assigned in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word assigned? It may also be related to primary school, school supplies scholarships, grade school, school charter, teach study, highschool, and elementary.
Example sentences with the word assigned, a sentence example for assigned, and assigned in sample sentence.