Use assign in a sentence
- What Judge was to unravel them, and assign the exact amount of responsibility? 
- I would assign the most soulful poets to that district, all heavily armed with their poems. 
- I can assign no good reason for this anticipation. 
- Certain variations are more common in man, and others in woman, without our being able to assign any reason. 
- I sincerely wish it were convenient to assign him a suitable command. 
- Honora had found it impossible to unravel the tangled skein of their relationship, and to assign a definite amount of blame to each. 
- Could you, without embarrassment, assign him a place, if directed to report to you? 
- We may not be able to assign the reason of the fascination the poet we have been considering exercises over us. 
- Some of these are purely instinctive, for others I can assign a reason. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word assign in a sentence? How do you use assign in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word assign? It may also be related to private education, schools learn, school district, back to school, exercise, and coaching.
Example sentences with the word assign, a sentence example for assign, and assign in sample sentence.