Use asks in a sentence
- The holder of the Portfolio asks leave to close it for a brief interval. 
- He asks a re-election to the lower House of Congress without seeming to remember at all that he is involved in this dishonorable fraud! 
- And when a person asks of her coal, she is quite apt to require gold in exchange. 
- EQUESTRIAN, one who asks questions. 
- asks the sensitive and poor seamstress. 
- Thy requiem asks a sweeter lay; It falters on my tongue; For all we vainly strive to say, Thou shouldst thyself have sung! 
- If one asks a German a civil question, he will be quite sure to get a civil answer. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word asks in a sentence? How do you use asks in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word asks? It may also be related to highschool reading, higher education skool, schooling, and department of education.
Example sentences with the word asks, a sentence example for asks, and asks in sample sentence.