Use askatoon in a sentence
- Orlando would strike the trail from Askatoon to Tralee at a point where another trail also joined. 
- The figure on the fine bamboo mat was Li Choo, but not the Li Choo which Tralee and Askatoon had known. 
- In outward appearance Shiel Crozier, otherwise J. G. Kerry, of Askatoon, was like his name for the greater part of the time. 
- They had met on the highway, as it were, many times since Crozier had come to Askatoon, and Crozier knew his man. 
- If the men of Askatoon had any manhood in them they would tar- and-feather you. 
- She supposed it must be as big as the Askatoon Court House at least. 
- At daybreak she fell in with a settler going to Askatoon with his dogs. 
- The virtue of being bright and clever was a doctrine which had never been taught in Askatoon; it was as natural as eating and drinking. 
- Would he reach Askatoon in time, she wondered, as she shut the door? 
- Askatoon was not a petty town. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word askatoon in a sentence? How do you use askatoon in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word askatoon? It may also be related to classrooms, grade school, school districts, teaching resource tutoring, curriculum, continuing education, school district, and learning.
Example sentences with the word askatoon, a sentence example for askatoon, and askatoon in sample sentence.