Use asa in a sentence
- Asa Waring pierced the rector with his eye, appreciating the genuine feeling with which these words were spoken. 
- In his heart, he would have preferred the approval of Eleanor Goodrich and her husband, and of Asa Waring. 
- Asa Waring was giving vent at last to the pent-up feelings of many years. 
- In the first decade of the twentieth century, Asa, Waring still clung to the imposing, early Victorian mansion in Hamilton Street. 
- He was suddenly aware that Asa Waring was standing beside him. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word asa in a sentence? How do you use asa in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word asa? It may also be related to educators, educator, read course, elementary, preschools, education resources, and continuing education.
Example sentences with the word asa, a sentence example for asa, and asa in sample sentence.