Use argued in a sentence
- I do not think I could ever have argued the case better than I did. 
- Then she argued the opposite theory, but made a weak, poor business of it, and lost the case. 
- I thought that only Catholics argued in that way, but it seems to be a mistake. 
- So she argued, in anguish and tears. 
- Harris argued in favor of his proposition against mine, I argued in favor of mine and against his. 
- They would have argued, then, that this was done for a purpose. 
- It is not argued up, as the saying is, and cannot, therefore, be argued down. 
- But no; those Russians argued that no single regiment would come browsing around there at such a time. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word argued in a sentence? How do you use argued in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word argued? It may also be related to grade school, universities scholarship, learn English school charter, worksheet, instructional, schools, and home school.
Example sentences with the word argued, a sentence example for argued, and argued in sample sentence.