Use argue in a sentence
- He would seek this man Noble; he would argue, he would persuade, he would appeal to his honor. 
- Now I argue from that, that the new plan is working. 
- I did nothing else, but prepare to argue and argue this case, from Friday morning till Monday evening. 
- It was a desperate place for him to be in, and might cost him his life, but it was no use to argue with him. 
- The men looked at each other, but had evidently no inclination to argue the point just then, and shuffled out of the room. 
- He considered it a sort of acknowledgment on my part of a fear to argue with him. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word argue in a sentence? How do you use argue in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word argue? It may also be related to reading, private schools, school charter, education children education, study, and continuing education.
Example sentences with the word argue, a sentence example for argue, and argue in sample sentence.