Use arch in a sentence
- We looked out upon this sublime spectacle from under the arch of a brilliant rainbow! 
- The triumphal arch under her, and the garlands which decorated the wooden structure, had caught her before she touched the pavement. 
- He would be sure to find him at the triumphal arch which was being erected on the shore of the Bruchium. 
- The spangling stars made the arch of the sky like some gorgeous chancel in a cathedral as vast as life and time. 
- Jane blushed and made arch eyes at him. 
- An arch, supported by pillars of Libyan marble, divided the wide space. 
- As they passed, Honora had a glimpse of a blue driveway under the arch of the forest. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word arch in a sentence? How do you use arch in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word arch? It may also be related to find school educational, writing, elementary school, spelling, become a teacher higher education, education, teach school learn, and exam.
Example sentences with the word arch, a sentence example for arch, and arch in sample sentence.