Use application in a sentence
- We respect that warning of Washington, and we commend it to you, together with his example pointing to the right application of it. 
- During the same time also special pardons have been granted to individuals of the excepted classes, and no voluntary application has been denied. 
- Clemens was all the time receiving application from people who wished him to recommend one article or another; books, plays, tobacco, and what not. 
- It is to suggest this application of his words to himself that this preparatory comment is written. 
- There may be some inequalities in the practical application of our system. 
- The eighth and ninth also relate merely to the practical application of the foregoing, and therefore need no discussion. 
- The sermon, with its hinted application to the event of the past week, was over at last. 
- The term specific is used here in its ordinary sense, without raising the question of the propriety of its application to these or other remedies. 
- The question of insanity in all its legal aspects was of course drawn into the discussion, and its application affirmed and denied. 
- Nothing in pathology has exceeded the application of metaphysics. 
- Almost all the great inventions and the ingenious application of principles have many claimants for the honor of priority. 
- Here, indeed, is a problem worthy of the application of all our knowledge of mind and of matter, of our highest scientific attainments. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word application in a sentence? How do you use application in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word application? It may also be related to schools, teach school, universities, and school districts.
Example sentences with the word application, a sentence example for application, and application in sample sentence.