Use appetite in a sentence
- The Victoire sailed the seas battle-hungry, and presently appeased her appetite among Dutch and Danish privateers. 
- He ate his pork and beans for breakfast with the appetite of a ravenous animal. 
- His breath bred pestilence and conflagration, and his appetite bred famine. 
- The bride went off satisfied and happy with her young fellow, when her appetite was finally gorged, and the tourists swarmed in again. 
- They were tired of the coarse and monotonous fare, and took no interest in it, had no appetite for it. 
- Did these labors of Hercules fill up his time to his contentment, and quiet his appetite for work? 
- New provisions would introduce new difficulties, and thus create and increase appetite for further change. 
- His appetite was gone, but he tasted of every dish, and gave the steward, who attended on him, his opinion of each. 
- Then came a change that was to be expected: the appetite for news began to rise again, after this invigorating rest. 
- Tom divided the cake and Becky ate with good appetite, while Tom nibbled at his moiety. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word appetite in a sentence? How do you use appetite in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word appetite? It may also be related to secondary school classes, writing teach, education online elementary, back to school, department of education student, skool, and high school education.
Example sentences with the word appetite, a sentence example for appetite, and appetite in sample sentence.