Use answering in a sentence
- I whispered and said: His answering whisper was so weak I could hardly catch it: Then I glanced at Joan. 
- No answering shout of glee. 
- Been answering your messages since day before yesterday. 
- It asked, he knew, for an answering call, yet he had not given it. 
- Dudley Venner returned his friendly grasp, without answering a word in articulate speech. 
- I, answering for him, told her that it was an old sentimental sea-song of common sailors, often sung by officers at their jovial gatherings. 
- Arsinoe dropped her foot, glided from the table, and instead of answering, clapped her hands with glee. 
- The papers were brought and held before him, and the answering smile that flitted across his face showed that he was satisfied. 
- The Judge, in answering me upon that occasion, put in what I suppose he intends as answers to all four of my interrogatories. 
- She stepped forward a little from the doorway and beyond him, answering back at him: Philip came close to her. 
- There is, in Proverbs or Ecclesiastes, a formula for answering people in accordance with their point of view. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word answering in a sentence? How do you use answering in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word answering? It may also be related to teaching resource, preschools school, schools, read, education resources, secondary school, teaches classes, homework help, and instructional.
Example sentences with the word answering, a sentence example for answering, and answering in sample sentence.