Use annette in a sentence
- The next morning she started for Paris, saying to Jacques and Annette that she would return in four days. 
- Jacques was gone on, but Annette was there. 
- Annette saw, and mourned, entreated, prayed; Jacques was miserable. 
- Annette was asleep in her chair. 
- There were rooms for Jacques and Annette, who at once set to work with the help of a little Breton maid. 
- Annette spoke simply and frankly, but her words cut like a knife. 
- Annette entered with a letter. 
- Annette was inside. 
- All at once Annette remembered the old talk about Armand and Julie. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word annette in a sentence? How do you use annette in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word annette? It may also be related to teaches education and training, learn English, find a school, private education, educators, home school, become a teacher, elementary, and learning.
Example sentences with the word annette, a sentence example for annette, and annette in sample sentence.