Use angrily in a sentence
- The loss, over which Biberli shook his head angrily, did, not trouble him. 
- She angrily threw them down, determined, in spite of the oracle, to follow her son. 
- Angrily excited by the question, he rose from the writing-table. 
- The foot of the man still beat the ground angrily, and the little bell kept tinkling. 
- Frowning sullenly, he struck them sharply with his lash, which whistled through the air, and angrily thrust his trident deep into the sea. 
- He shook his ringlets back angrily, and a scarlet spot showed on each straw-coloured cheek. 
- One passage seemed faulty, another so overstrained and inadequate, that I flung it angrily back among the rest. 
- But he angrily closed his ears to these enticements, and felt it a humiliation that they dared to approach him. 
- The marquise then angrily declared that a Marquise de Leria could accept such a favour without a blush solely from his Majesty. 
- The baron rose, angrily confronting the other. 
- At these tidings, Peter dashed his mug of beer angrily on the table, sprang from his seat, and left the room before the nobleman. 
- When he came Caesar angrily dismissed him, for he felt no physical disorder. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word angrily in a sentence? How do you use angrily in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word angrily? It may also be related to school k-12, higher education, writing secondary school, read degree, tutors, learn, teach school, and kindergarten.
Example sentences with the word angrily, a sentence example for angrily, and angrily in sample sentence.