Use analogous in a sentence
- We shall meet with nearly analogous cases when we treat of mammals. 
- In this case, the jaws, together with the teeth, would become reduced in size, as we may feel almost sure from innumerable analogous cases. 
- One variety of the Canary-bird, namely the London Prize, offers a nearly analogous case. 
- Many analogous and striking facts could be given. 
- Hence it appears reasonable to extend this same view to all analogous cases with animals in a state of nature. 
- So that many of the lower animals are, in this respect, analogous with plants. 
- In England we have some analogous cases, though not so marked. 
- Professor Canestrini, after discussing the foregoing and various analogous cases, arrives at the same conclusion as that just given. 
- Here again he comes to the same conclusion as in the analogous case of the malar bones. 
- Other writers have come to a similar conclusion in analogous cases. 
- Instances have already been given with the breeds of the fowl and pigeon, and under nature analogous cases are common. 
- We often see a tendency to analogous variability in the plumage of our domestic breeds belonging to distinct species. 
- The copyright of a book is not analogous to the patent right of an invention, which may become of universal necessity to the world. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word analogous in a sentence? How do you use analogous in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word analogous? It may also be related to education and training kindergarten school, write, homeschooling, education online, and class.
Example sentences with the word analogous, a sentence example for analogous, and analogous in sample sentence.