Use amounts in a sentence
- Do they see what this amounts to? 
- But it amounts to that. 
- The number amounts to just one hundred and eighty-four. 
- This almost amounts to bigamy. 
- The gauge of this was his power, and the amounts he could command in an emergency. 
- As bearing on the question of your coming home, I do not think the raid into Pennsylvania amounts to anything at all. 
- That amounts to one-fortieth of our total population. 
- If, at last, it amounts to anything at all, Congress gives it to them. 
- But I ask attention to a few more views bearing on the question of whether it amounts to a satisfactory answer. 
- Her freight bill, at 3 cents a bushel, amounts to 8,000. 
- I suppose it amounts to that. 
- The banks aggregate a capital of ,000,000, and the wholesale jobbing trade of the town amounts to 0,000,000 a year. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word amounts in a sentence? How do you use amounts in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word amounts? It may also be related to preschools online course, lesson tefl, exam, and learn.
Example sentences with the word amounts, a sentence example for amounts, and amounts in sample sentence.