Use altar in a sentence
- In the midst was a silver table-ornament, something similar to an altar, from which arose fragrant clouds of incense. 
- It was expected that the Cure would speak of the Rebellion from the altar this morning. 
- The Cure had sent for Jo to do some last work upon a little altar, to be used the next day for the first time. 
- Just as many regard it as an act of piety to work an altar cloth or to cushion a pulpit. 
- On the altar of Serapis, whither she next went, she found both the vessels, and carried them back to her room. 
- Like the altar, it was enwreathed with flowers, and a garland of roses or myrtle had been twined around the goblet of each guest. 
- Occasionally they form a little procession and march from one altar to another, their lights twinkling as they go. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word altar in a sentence? How do you use altar in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word altar? It may also be related to spelling online course, teach, school part-time educational, and elementary education.
Example sentences with the word altar, a sentence example for altar, and altar in sample sentence.