Use alms in a sentence
- She gladly permitted us to share in the distribution of the alms liberally bestowed on the needy. 
- To-day he went round with his little bag, and begged, with his kind good eyes, for alms. 
- So she was not wholly forgotten by her lover, but with what scanty alms he fed her! 
- What she gave me in the way of love was but copper alms. 
- I mean the idlers who are glad to receive our alms. 
- This touched his heart, and he gave alms with an open hand to the sorrowing woman. 
- She could not fail to appear, for she was one of the deaconesses entrusted with the distribution of alms and the care of the sick. 
- From Luxemburg she directed what should be done with her house, her servants, and the recipients of her alms. 
- She considered herself cheated, as if she had been fooled by sham suffering into giving excessively large alms to an artful beggar. 
- The donation which, as a token of remembrance and kind feeling, had just rendered her so happy, now appeared like mere alms. 
- What we want are understanding, fellowship, and we get alms! 
- The woman asked alms. 
- They live on alms altogether, I believe. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word alms in a sentence? How do you use alms in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word alms? It may also be related to school part-time, private school secondary school, teach charter online course, lesson, elementary education, classes, education resources, skool, and schools.
Example sentences with the word alms, a sentence example for alms, and alms in sample sentence.