Use alluded in a sentence
- He also alluded to my name, of which I am rather fond. 
- This aspect of the subject was not again alluded to. 
- Alluded to by the Roman Poet as Vox, et praeterea nihil. 
- This speech was published at length; and subsequently at Jacksonville Judge Douglas alluded to the matter. 
- I remember two or three subjects of the conversations which she and I held in the evenings, besides those alluded to in my letter. 
- His fits of alternate good-humor and depression she tried to attribute to his business, to which he occasionally alluded without confiding in her. 
- I find he alluded to it in his speech here, as well as in the copyright essay. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word alluded in a sentence? How do you use alluded in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word alluded? It may also be related to children education, montessori school school, school k-12, English help, writing continuing education, and student.
Example sentences with the word alluded, a sentence example for alluded, and alluded in sample sentence.