Use alarm in a sentence
- Jo watched him with an intense alarm and a horrified curiosity. 
- And these movements, which ordinarily might have aroused her curiosity, if not her alarm, she watched with a profound indifference. 
- I toiled on to the summit without a sound of alarm from above. 
- The stopping of the alarm bells proved that the fire was under control. 
- Ten feet from shore he heard a cry of alarm from above. 
- Her loud cries of alarm resounded from the hard bare walls, and roused the sleepers and brought them to her side. 
- Maude, with alarm in her eyes, kept very close to me, as I supplemented the explanations they gave her. 
- His safety lay in getting outside, where he could easily hide among the bushes, should someone else appear and an alarm be raised. 
- There is no doubt that this prediction produced anxiety and alarm in many timid persons. 
- She started in alarm, raised her little plumed cap, and drew a long breath. 
- He turned in alarm, but soon regained his composure, for it was Jorg who beckoned, and then drew him into the forest. 
- All sorts of alarm devices have been put in the house, and the ground for half a mile around it has been electrified. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word alarm in a sentence? How do you use alarm in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word alarm? It may also be related to kindergarten, educational curriculum, lesson, school, write, and coaching.
Example sentences with the word alarm, a sentence example for alarm, and alarm in sample sentence.