Use afar in a sentence
- Now single shrill trumpet notes echoed from afar amid the trombones and the dull roll of the drums, the noise increasing every moment. 
- From afar came the sound of cheering, and it was this that seemed to rouse him. 
- Seeing afar in the sands, Gardens grown green, at what cost! 
- When fifty is reached, somehow sixty does not look so old as it once used to, and seventy is still afar off. 
- He held a manuscript roll in his hand, and greeted her from afar with a friendly wave of his hand. 
- Afar to the left was a stone building, solitary in a waste of saltbush and dead-finish scrub. 
- Do I see her afar in the distance? 
- throned afar, Thy glory flames from sun and star, Centre and soul of every sphere, Yet to each loving heart how near! 
- Into a New World wandered I, A strong vast realm afar; And down the white peaks of its sky, Beckoned my courier star. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word afar in a sentence? How do you use afar in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word afar? It may also be related to primary education, school uniforms, learn English, homeschooling learning, and home school.
Example sentences with the word afar, a sentence example for afar, and afar in sample sentence.