Use advantages in a sentence
- The advantages of this state of things have never heretofore been properly placed before the public. 
- Next, as before remarked, it must bait its hook with some new and attractive advantages over the baits offered by the other religions. 
- , We have named the several members and advantages of the new paradise in Skinner Street, with its crazy book-shop underneath. 
- Adam and Eve had many advantages, but the principal one was, that they escaped teething. 
- The resources, advantages, and powers of the American people are very great, and they have consequently succeeded to equally great responsibilities. 
- To compare these advantages with the virtues and utilities would be foolish. 
- The coast and Gap movements made, Generals McClellan and Fremont, in their respective departments, will avail themselves of any advantages the diversions may present. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word advantages in a sentence? How do you use advantages in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word advantages? It may also be related to universities scholarships, scholarship worksheet, school charter, help, teach teaching resource, tefl, and kindergarten school.
Example sentences with the word advantages, a sentence example for advantages, and advantages in sample sentence.