Use adoption in a sentence
- Then the vote was taken on the adoption of the report and it carried by a surprising majority. 
- The sixth resolution recommends the adoption of the convention system for the nomination of candidates. 
- The plan consisting of these articles is recommended, not but that a restoration of the national authority would be accepted without its adoption. 
- The necessary effect of the adoption of the indeterminate sentence for felonies is that every State prison and penitentiary must be a reformatory. 
- He alluded often, in oblique phrase, to adoption and succession. 
- Its timely adoption, I doubt not, would bring restoration, and thereby stay both. 
- There are the grave formalities of adoption to arrange; these I shall expedite. 
- Nevertheless, only a few months previously he would not have ventured to think of the adoption of his favorite. 
- Philip recalled that day at Bercy when the Duke stooped and signed his name upon the deed of adoption and succession three times-three fateful times. 
- I am a Connecticut Yankee by adoption. 
- Several resolutions were adopted by the meeting; and the chief object of this address is to show briefly the reasons for their adoption. 
- The adoption of a free-State constitution was a greater thing than the part taken by the people of the State in the presidential election. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word adoption in a sentence? How do you use adoption in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word adoption? It may also be related to education resources, academic, tutors online course, homework help, and teach charter.
Example sentences with the word adoption, a sentence example for adoption, and adoption in sample sentence.