Use admire in a sentence
- We admire them without envy. 
- Did she visit the spring to admire her own image in its mirror-like surface? 
- Men would admire the other engine and rapturously praise it? 
- I admire the potato, both in vine and blossom; but it is not aristocratic. 
- Its pleasant suburbs gone, there was little left to admire save the wrecked graveyard with its uncanny exposures. 
- It is impossible for any one who knows the country not to see that Captain Hall earnestly sought out things to admire and commend. 
- Even her bitterest foes admire her beauty and rare gifts of intellect. 
- Do you not find in persons whom you love, whom you esteem, and even admire, some marks of obliquity in mental vision? 
- Cooke, whose adaptability and sense I had come greatly to, admire, contented herself with a corner and a book. 
- I admire him, I frankly confess it; and when his time comes I shall buy a piece of the rope for a keepsake. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word admire in a sentence? How do you use admire in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word admire? It may also be related to continuing education, secondary school instructional, literacy, home school, educations, homework help, and find a school.
Example sentences with the word admire, a sentence example for admire, and admire in sample sentence.