Use adieu in a sentence
- I shall have to bid you adieu. 
- Looking out of the car windows, the travelers saw Susy waving them an adieu. 
- A group of people were moving towards the exit from the ramparts, and near himself stood a man waving an adieu. 
- Adieu, dear and kind friend; may our divine Saviour and His most Holy Mother keep you in their holy and all-powerful care! 
- With this, my friends, I bid you adieu. 
- With many regrets for the character of the reply I am compelled to give you, I bid you adieu. 
- He called a cheerful adieu, the horses were whipped up, and in a moment Richard was left alone on the steps of the house. 
- Beaton got himself away and out of the house with a much briefer adieu to the niece than he had meant to make. 
- And so, Robert, adieu. 
- He waved an adieu to the Magian, and hastened back to the great hall. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word adieu in a sentence? How do you use adieu in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word adieu? It may also be related to universities, elementary school grade school, high school education, kindergarten, school k-12, educators, homework learning, educating, and lessons.
Example sentences with the word adieu, a sentence example for adieu, and adieu in sample sentence.