Use accused in a sentence
- At any rate, whatever the merits of their case, no one in England accused the Johannesburgers of foolhardy courage or impassioned daring. 
- This was difficult to imagine, since in that case the accused would have given himself the loss, and the Church the advantage. 
- He never did that, no matter how roundly they accused him of it afterward. 
- Besides this, her son was accused of a robbery. 
- Several voices cried out: So he began, in a dazed and sleep-walker fashion: Then each accused the other of pilfering. 
- All that his master had accused him of seemed to be forgotten. 
- They finally convinced him that it was necessary to have the accused in court. 
- The immortals who had afflicted her, and whom she had often bitterly accused, could be kind and merciful too. 
- All ways had been tried to convict the accused, and all had failed, thus far. 
- The lawyers are almost universally accused of it; even the clergymen are often suspected of being influenced by it. 
- Never had he accused her of boldness, and now least of all. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word accused in a sentence? How do you use accused in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word accused? It may also be related to lessons, grades school districts, skool, literacy, and school k-12.
Example sentences with the word accused, a sentence example for accused, and accused in sample sentence.