Use abundant in a sentence
- The fact was that Alice was a person who invited confidences, because she never betrayed them, and gave abundant sympathy in return. 
- Venters penetrated into one of these offshoots, and, as he had hoped, he found abundant grass. 
- In spite of his abundant means, he talked much of poverty, and kept the household on the narrowest footing of economy. 
- On the other hand, he had experienced what were termed failures in abundant measure. 
- The true woman had spoken; all outer modish garments had dropped away from her real nature, and showed its abundant depth and sincerity. 
- As to an election to be held next November, there is abundant time without any order or proclamation from me just now. 
- With her finely chiselled features, her abundant white hair, her slim figure and erect carriage she reminded him always of a Vigee Lebrun portrait. 
- Although abundant recognition awaited him in Alexandria, his quickly gained renown would soon be forgotten, and he would remain a beggared blind man. 
- During the rest at noon a cold lunch was served, and an abundant hot meal was not enjoyed until evening. 
- The readers of Moliere will have no difficulty in recalling some of its favorite modes of treatment, and the abundant mirth he extracted from them. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word abundant in a sentence? How do you use abundant in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word abundant? It may also be related to kindergarten school, private schools, college teaches, study learning English, homeschooling, high school education, and school district.
Example sentences with the word abundant, a sentence example for abundant, and abundant in sample sentence.