Use aboard in a sentence
- But the Major would not get aboard himself nor allow me to do it. 
- John returned presently with a carriage, got the broken-hearted artist and the broken-legged statue aboard, and drove off, whistling low and tranquilly. 
- We took the vial aboard and went on; but the incident powerfully affected us. 
- We might have tossed a biscuit aboard the big Serapis as she glided ahead of us. 
- The king never said nothing about going aboard, so I lost my ride, after all. 
- Honest Jack Pearce, one of the few good seamen we had aboard, was rubbing down one of the nines beside me. 
- When the Duke of Albemarle had come aboard at Plymouth before they set sail, he had shrugged his shoulders at the motley crew. 
- The train was just starting, so we jumped aboard and went tearing away in splendid spirits. 
- I wanted to get aboard of her and slink around a little, and see what there was there. 
- She had five big wigwams aboard, wide apart, and an open camp fire in the middle, and a tall flag-pole at each end. 
- But McGilveray was alive, and in half-an-hour he was brought aboard the flag-ship, safe and sober. 
- He led me aboard the River Queen, and stopped at the door of the after-cabin. 
- I went meekly aboard a few of the boats that lay packed together like sardines at the long St. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word aboard in a sentence? How do you use aboard in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word aboard? It may also be related to teach school classes, private education, study, educ, diploma, tutors, learn educations, and schools.
Example sentences with the word aboard, a sentence example for aboard, and aboard in sample sentence.