Use abject in a sentence
- Falchion, and clinging to her skirts in abject fear. 
- Terror, abject terror, seized him now, so that his knees smote together. 
- Is it good policy for mankind to subject themselves to such degrading vassalage and abject submission? 
- Hurrying to the police station, I found Mr. Weill in a state of excitement and abject fear, for an ugly crowd had gathered outside. 
- Then, in the midst of this abject self-pity, I was stricken with shame. 
- We are all living in abject terror of these licensed robbers. 
- Broken and abject he listened. 
- In places argument had degenerated into abject entreaty. 
- The higher the civilization has risen, the more abject is the desolation of barbarism that ensues. 
- Gregory, the district attorney, was in an abject funk; in any case a mediocre lawyer, after the indictment he was no help at all. 
- Just as abject as was his sudden fear, so triumphant was his reassertion of himself. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word abject in a sentence? How do you use abject in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word abject? It may also be related to training, educational, school, college, private education read, teachings, and schools.
Example sentences with the word abject, a sentence example for abject, and abject in sample sentence.